Sent: Monday, March 23, 2015 9:26 PM
Subject: Re: [EVDL] Packing peanuts make batteries

Being fairly technical, I usually look at the situation the other way around. If the description of the technology doesn't give me a reasonable idea of how and why it will work, I tend to assume the person is the technological equivalent of the snake oil salesman. Unfortunately, I have rarely been surprised from that initial assessment.

Mike