Hello Roger,

Contact the Hybrid Auto Center or HybridAutoCenter.Com

They have a EV Shop and a EV Parts Shop that replaces and repairs hybrid
batteries.

You can get either NEW 11kw/h Battery Blocks 182/60Ah completely assembly by
the Toyota-Nissan factory or use cells that they assemble and pre balance.

Five months ago, I paid $2490.00 per battery.

The 11kw/h battery have surface buss bars that normally series 24 each 8.4 V
modules that have four 33.3 ah cells with two cells in parallel for 66.6 ah.

You can re buss bar the modules by paralleling two modules together for 91 volt
at 120 ah.  This will have four cells in parallel which is consider as one
cell.

You would only need a midi 12 cell BMS.

A 12 cell group at maximum 8.4 volts per module is equal to 100.8 volts which
you will find that will be plenty for your EV.  You can always add more modules
if need.

It best not to charge higher than 4.0 volts per cell or 8.0 volts per module,
the maximum charging voltage for 12 module pack is 96 volts.

I use three of these Nissan battery blocks in my EV, because the total weight
with these batteries are now 5500 lbs. Added 6 more modules pack to up the
voltage to max voltage of 225V.  I only charge to 216 volts for 4.0 volts per
cell maximum.

Ask them what you want to do, what space you have in length and width, and they
can furnish you a NEW Battery BLock or use modules which they will pre-balance
and add addition modules, with all the hardware, assembly end plates, buss
bars, and Onion BMS units and BMS wire harness.

Roland