No doubt the Tesla is an impressive car, but your first two points aren't all
that impressive...

On Apr 14, 2015, at 6:49 AM, Mike Nickerson via EV <ev@lists.evdl.org> wrote:

>  -  Driving in the dark, the headlights are very impressive.  Go around a
> corner and the car lights up around the corner.

My parents's '89 Lincoln Town Car does this. Flick the turn signal lever and an
extra quasi-headlight lights up on that side. It also automatically turns the
high beams on and off depending on oncoming traffic.

>  -  Turn on the wipers and they automatically adjust speed.  Light mist, slow
> wipers.  Heavy downpour, fast wipers.

My parents's Town Car doesn't do that, but I remember driving a cheap rental in
the '90s that did. I also remember it not adjusting the speed as well as I
would have if I devoted my full attention to it; I imagine Tesla has it working
better.

But congratulations on the purchase, and do enjoy the car!

b&