On May 1, 2015, at 6:24 PM, jim via EV <ev@lists.evdl.org> wrote:

> Regarding possible life of a lead acid battery system, we are on our 3rd lead
> acid battery for our wind and solar home power system.

Might you be willing to spare a few more details? Specifically...things like
how the array is sized, especially in comparison to times of low output and
high usage, how you make it through times where those two don't meet up, and so
on? Do you have a generator, for example? Do have the batteries simply shut off
rather than discharge to a damaging level?

...you'll likely know the questions I should ask better than I do....

Thanks!

b&