Who does ‪#Tesla‬ call when they need something ‎macgyvered‬ the day before a product launch? Me apparently, how cool is that‬? They called me at 11 am to put together some analog gauges to have live for their PowerWall‬ launch, I bought parts, built some hardware, programmed a processor, and left for LA at 6:30 PM. Hooked it up and got it calibrated at went to a hotel at 11pm. Next day the gauges they ordered came in and I spent the day helping them get it hooked up, attended the launch party and back to the hotel...then spent the day working on a friends inverters before coming home.

photos https://www.facebook.com/pages/SSI-Racing/74036896290

T-Rex