On 19 May 2015 at 15:43, MWM via EV wrote:

Hi, Maurice (I take it you're Maurice himself), and welcome to the EVDL!
Thanks for joining us, and for clearing up those points.

Yes, I am Maurice !..  EVDL is very good!!..  I will continue posting
everything to the hackaday site.  The link is
https://hackaday.io/project/5066-luka-ev   but I think you have to register
at the site to see all the info.. I posted your message & my reply on the
hackaday site as I think your points were very good.   If any EVDL folks
have any questions about the LUKA EV I will do my best to answer them...