Thanks Lee.  The car is a 2001 Suzuki Swift, www.evalbum.com/3060

Yes it should have been 80% DOD.  Thanks, I corrected it.

I keep the tires at about 36 psi (that's what the tire gauge says anyway).
Cd = 0.32 and rolling resistance plus brake drag = 0.014 gave best fit to
the roll down data, and the Cd agrees with the spec I found on line.  The
Tesla S has almost exactly the same CdA as this car.  Pretty impressive for
such a large vehicle.  From that, and the much greater weight of the Tesla
you can see drag force will not exceed rolling resistance force until quite
a bit above 45 mph, the cross over point for my car.