Hi again,

Now trying to help select batteries for the ComutaCar. I used Trojan T105s when I had it and the new owner is looking for the same since they are still in it but need to be replaced. One of our local EV gurus suggested money could be saved by using some from Sam's Club where they can be purchased for under $90.00. Please offer opinions, but not to upgrade to lithium. That would be overkill for a C-Car. I have not bought batteries for so long I am not up on what is considered the best of the lead-acid for this purpose.

Thank you for any information or experience you can provide related to what I am sure most of you consider old technology.

Gail