Sorry, didn't get a chance to finish.

You may be correct about EVs, but give it time - there's no turning back. The
cost delta is shrinking, and some great cars are being produced that raise the
bar - Tesla comes to mind. High cost, and maybe not as Musk had promised, but
no boxy car.

And remember, the interest in the innovative Prius took awhile.

Sent from my iPhone