On Jul 3, 2015, at 12:58 AM, brucedp5 via EV <ev@lists.evdl.org> wrote:

> "I felt bad for them," Ms Jamil said, noting that the other seven Model S
> sedans were unattended, a sign that their owners may be picking up items at
> the nearby shopping center while their cars charged. The two drivers needing
> to charge "were just waiting, waiting, waiting."

Seems Tesla's self-driving technology may be able to help. They could probably
make it so that an unattended car left at a charger could be disconnected by
anybody once it's done charging, and the car would then automatically park
itself nearby, freeing up the charger spot for somebody else to pull in.

b&