There is four cells per module.  Two cells in series and the two cells are in
parallel with the other two cells in the module.

Each cell is rated at 33.3 ah hour.  There is 27 modules per battery block.
Three modules are parallel in each battery block becomes 27/3 = 9 cells groups
per battery blocks.

Three battery blocks becomes 3 x 9 = 27 cell groups.   There are two pair of
cells in each module which is consider as 2 x 27 = 54 each 4.2 volt cells.

Therefore 54 x 4.2 = 226.8 volts maximum.

The six strings of cells then become 33.3 ah x 6 = 199.8 ah.

These batteries are also double - double electrical isolated from the metal
frame of the EV.  The batteries block set on a steel chassis plate that is on a
1/2 inch insulation board bolted to the bottom of a 1/4 inch thick fiberglass
with rubber insert nuts.  The outside of the battery box is insulated with 1/4
inch rubberize marine carpet that sets in the bed of the pickup that is also
insulated with another layer of marine carpet glue to 1-inch DOW Corning blue
foam.

When the on board charge is off, the battery is electrically disconnected from
the charger and is also electrically disconnected from the motor control system.

The PFC-50B charger has a capacitor bank that holds a charge.  If you
disconnect a link, there could be a arc if not disconnected.  Not good for
fluid batteries the emits fumes.

Also the DC-DC converters are disconnected with the ignition is turn off.  The
only problem I had with this method, if your 12 volt battery dies, then it
cannot turn on the converters.  I therefore use a backup unit which is a 12
volt Schummacher Instant Start  and a 12 volt Schummacher charger/maintainer
which is on while the main power cable is plug into the EV.

Roland