I know there have been a few updates in those pages since 2009, but admittedly not many. I still have the interest, but since the arrival of my grandson and doing the business start up thing, time has been harder to come by.

Darryl

(I'm on digest mode, so it may take a while for me to reply to specific posts)

On 10/5/2015 4:03 PM, via EV wrote:
Message: 6
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2015 02:21:47 -0400
From: EVDL Administrator via EV<ev@lists.evdl.org>
To: Electric Vehicle Discussion List<ev@lists.evdl.org>
Subject: Re: [EVDL] EV pioneers

On 4 Oct 2015 at 21:40, Darryl McMahon via EV wrote:

>In the past, I have rescued some EV-related website material which was
>in danger of being lost, and have gathered it into my EV History pages
>on the econogics.com website.
That's an interesting idea!  Darryl's page is a comprehensive resource, and
as he says, it has a long history itself.  That history might help its
search engine positioning, though the last update in 2009 could undermine
that.

Once nice thing about it (IMO) is that it's good old fashioned table-based
static html.  It loads fast, though it does have 2 ad and/or tracking
scripts.  Other than navigation links that are a bit too close together, it
works OK on small screens, at least in landscape mode.  And his server is