OEM EV is pretty broad.  What does their user manual say?

The ground is for your safety.  You can buy double insulated hand tools
that use no ground on 120VAC.  Is your OEMEV "double insulated?" If not it
is strcitly at your own risk.  If you are going to wing it, then I guess
you could poke around with a meter periodically.  Lot's of people consider
120VAC to be mostly benign.  I am not one of those.

So there is my free advise based on nearly no information.
What are the safety issues of charging an OEM EV on 120V without the
ground wire connected? I do have an EVSE which will do this if I put
100kohm resistors between hot-ground and neutral-ground which is what
I have to do to charge with my portable-inverter generator. I'm not
concerned with generator charging but charging from an RV pedestal.

Thanks,

--
David D. Nelson
http://evalbum.com/1328