http://gas2.org/2015/11/11/bmw-err-electric-motorcycle-revealed/
BMW eRR Electric Motorcycle Revealed (8 Photos)
November 11th, 2015  Jo Borrás

[images
http://gas2.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/BMW-eRR-electric-superbike-04.jpg
BMW eRR Electric Motorcycle Concept

http://gas2.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/BMW-eRR-electric-superbike-01.jpg

http://gas2.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/BMW-eRR-electric-superbike-02.jpg

http://gas2.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/BMW-eRR-electric-superbike-03.jpg

http://gas2.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/BMW-eRR-electric-superbike-08.jpg

http://gas2.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/BMW-eRR-electric-superbike-05.jpg

http://gas2.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/BMW-eRR-electric-superbike-06.jpg
]

We don’t have much to go on in terms of technical or performance
specifications, but the pre-EICMA reveal of the upcoming eRR electric super
bike has made one thing perfectly clear: BMW’s motorcycle division wants in
on the EV act.

The success of the BMW car division’s all-electric/hybrid “i” line- as well
as BMW Motorrad’s own success with its electric scooters– is undisputed. The
... i3 [EV] represents nearly 10% of BMW car sales in North America. It
should come as no surprise, then, that an electric bike is in the works.
This bike, built in collaboration with the Technical University of Munich,
explores one possible direction BMW could take when it comes to electric
motorcycles.

You can see more pictures of the BMW eRR electric motorcycle in the photo
gallery, below. We’ll bring you more BMW news from EICMA as it develops.
[© gas2.org  Sustainable Enterprises Media]

http://www.autoevolution.com/news/the-electric-bmw-err-is-real-here-is-the-concept-video-photo-gallery-101924.html
The Electric BMW eRR Is Real, Here Is the Concept - Video, Photo Gallery
11TH NOVEMBER 2015  FLORIN TIBU
[flash  video]
http://www.designboom.com/technology/bmw-motorrad-concept-err-electric-motorcycle-11-11-2015/
BMW presents endeavor into electric motorcycles with eRR concept
nov 11, 2015
http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/2015/11/article/bmw-reveals-experimental-err-electric-supersport/#
BMW Reveals Experimental eRR Electric Supersport
November 12, 2015  Byron Wilson

http://europe.autonews.com/article/20151112/COPY/311129938/karma-automotive-links-with-bmw-for-electric-drive-technology
Karma Automotive links with BMW for electric drive technology
November 12, 2015  David Welch,Bloomberg
http://evertiq.com/news/38057

For EVLN EV-newswire posts use:
http://evdl.org/evln/

{brucedp.150m.com}