I know this isn't a direct answer to your question but the graphic of
the US and what MPG a gas car would have to get to match a similar
type EV charging on that grid is interesting. The dirtiest grid makes
the EV equivalent to a 35mpg car. I didn't see any mention of NOx
emissions so it isn't a complete picture on that part.

http://insideevs.com/union-of-concerned-scientists-release-video-on-electric-car-global-warming-emissions/

David D. Nelson
http://evalbum.com/1328
http://www.levforum.com