Yes but we are talking about a company that can't make them fast enough for the
demand.
There are others that are glad to get his spot in line.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone-------- Original message
--------From: Lee Hart via EV <ev@lists.evdl.org> Date: 2/5/2016  11:55 AM
(GMT-06:00) To: Electric Vehicle Discussion List <ev@lists.evdl.org> Subject:
Re: [EVDL] Elon Musk: I don't like you, so you can't have a Tesla
EVDL Administrator via EV wrote:
> I'm probably swimming against the current here, but I don't think this
> reflects well on Tesla.
>
> The blogger wasn't very polite, but these days everybody's a critic.  You
> expect that in business.  IMO, the best response to a post like that is to
> say "Thanks for your comments; guess we can't please everybody," and move
> on.
>
> To me, what Musk did suggests poor impulse control.

I'm with EVDL Admin David on this. You have to expect rude obnoxious
customers on occasion. There are always a few spoiled rich kids, out of
control celebrities, and just plain jerks out there.

But I expect professional behavior from companies, and good manners from
its individuals. As CEO, Musk sets the tone. His employees are likely to
follow his lead, so he should set a good example.

No matter what you may think of a customer personally, he should be
treated equally, fairly, and with respect; just like everyone else.
Otherwise, you are only stooping to his level. It reflects badly on *you*.

--
Society is a machine full of people with hard edges and sharp corners
that work together poorly at best. Manners are the oil that keep them