On 06/16/2016 11:52 AM, Lawrence Rhodes via EV wrote:
I work as a musician as some of you know and I am part of the Freeway Philharmonic.
 I have to play a choral concert in Santa Cruz this month.  I did my two ball
routine which gives me on average 5miles per kw.  By the time I hit the summit of
the Santa Cruz mountain I was down to 20 miles and 4 to 5 bars.  When I got to
Santa Cruz by coasting and using Eco drive and drive as braking I was up to 43
miles and 4 bars.  When driving home I was at 2 bars and 17 miles.  I account for
the difference: driving home at night, against the wind & it was colder. But I
accomplished a drive which I was told was impossible on one charge in either
direction because of the mountain.  Myth busted.  Lawrence Rhodes

Congrats. Lawrence!

For those of us not familiar with California, more route details would be interesting. It is not so much the total up and down on a route but the difference in elevation between start and end of trip. And, of course, the total road distance. Can you provide those two pieces of data?