http://www.geocontext.org/publ/2010/04/profiler/en/?topo_ha=20160613731379516

Hi all, here's a link (I think it works...) to geocontext, if you take some time
you can set up a route either by foot, bicycle, or car and find the up's and
down's...

It should be useful to some people that are really planning a trip to see
variations in longer mileage vs height gains/losses. It would also be an
excellent tool if somebody could integrate the numbers of the particular car and
calculate the kw needed.

Rush Dougherty
www.TucsonEV.com

EV
> Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2016 10:24 AM
> To: Electric Vehicle Discussion List
> Subject: Re: [EVDL] Driving a Leaf from San Francisco to Santa Cruz and back.
>
> Willie,
> Both Santa Cruz and San Francisco are close to sea level, the road that
Lawrence took is
> up the mountain and down the other side. Summit Road (as the name suggests) is
the
> highest point in the route, it goes down on both sides although on the Silicon
Valley side you
> still have a good distance of Freeway before reaching San Francisco.
> Here is location of the highest point in the route:
> https://www.google.com/maps/place/Summit+Rd+%26+Santa+Cruz+Hwy,+Los+Gato
> s+CA
>

> Cor van de Water
> Chief Scientist
> Proxim Wireless
>
> office +1 408 383 7626                    Skype: cor_van_de_water
> XoIP   +31 87 784 1130                    private: cvandewater.info
>
> http://www.proxim.com
>
> This email message (including any attachments) contains confidential and
proprietary
> information of Proxim Wireless Corporation.  If you received this message in
error, please
> delete it and notify the sender.  Any unauthorized use, disclosure,
distribution, or copying of
> any part of this message is prohibited.

When I got to