It has salvage status since it obviously was in a major rear-end and
also the front has damage,
see the Craigslist ad
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/5620059008.html
NOTE: not my car, just a local seller with apparently a sense of
humor...
I am doing a Leaf battery pack swap today, so I am busy on another
project.

Cor van de Water
Chief Scientist
Proxim Wireless

office +1 408 383 7626                    Skype: cor_van_de_water
XoIP   +31 87 784 1130                    private: cvandewater.info

http://www.proxim.com

This email message (including any attachments) contains confidential and
proprietary information of Proxim Wireless Corporation.  If you received
this message in error, please delete it and notify the sender.  Any
unauthorized use, disclosure, distribution, or copying of any part of
this message is prohibited.