ApologiesMeant to send link for 2012 KPMG report.Got hung up on insurance and
sent 2015 reportMy bad.(Out getting breakfast)

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sun, Oct 30, 2016 at 9:06 AM, Mark Abramowitz<ma...@enviropolicy.com>
wrote:
I see nothing about EVs here. I did a search on the article for EV, battery and
electric. What am I missing?

Sent from AltaMail