I guess I should list my Leaf here then, since I am selling for $6k.
Granted, it is a 2011 but the battery is still at 80% capacity!
Note that the listing you found does not tell if the vehicle has a clean
title or not, I know plenty young Leafs for sale with salvage title,
selling cheaper than those with clean title. Just Copart salvage auction
alone is moving about a dozen Leafs every week, though I never bought
from them (I do know folks that did get vehicles from there). I rather
deal private.

Cor van de Water
Chief Scientist
Proxim Wireless

office +1 408 383 7626                    Skype: cor_van_de_water
XoIP   +31 87 784 1130                    private: cvandewater.info

http://www.proxim.com

This email message (including any attachments) contains confidential and
proprietary information of Proxim Wireless Corporation.  If you received
this message in error, please delete it and notify the sender.  Any
unauthorized use, disclosure, distribution, or copying of any part of
this message is prohibited.