Thanks Rush,
I have been warning people about the deception by Prager "University"
for a while now and people still find and repost the videos they make
(since they are only an online PR organisation for Mr Prager's agenda
that is indeed deceptively slick. He apparently saw how effective real
grass-roots organisations were and is now copying the approach for
pushing his agenda.
So, as usual - be warned about what you see and read on Internet, do
your own research and always question statements and conclusions until
you find verifyable references.

Cor van de Water
Chief Scientist
Proxim Wireless

office +1 408 383 7626                    Skype: cor_van_de_water
XoIP   +31 87 784 1130                    private: cvandewater.info

http://www.proxim.com

This email message (including any attachments) contains confidential and
proprietary information of Proxim Wireless Corporation.  If you received
this message in error, please delete it and notify the sender.  Any
unauthorized use, disclosure, distribution, or copying of any part of
this message is prohibited.