Exactly,
Where can you find a sophisticated EV for $5k and with a $3k as-new
battery pack get a low mileage car with excellent range for much less
than you can convert a car, let alone buy a recent model car to convert?
And as for using Leaf packs in my truck - again, available capacity and
ease of integration (BMS is included) for the lowest cost made the Leaf
pack a winner - I know there are better batteries. Just like I did this
same truck with lead-acid 11 years ago and now use Leaf cells, I will
probably use something else next time. For now, Leaf cells are good
enough, the two packs that I have will give me close to 100 miles of
range. It is not often that I want to go that far and when I do, I like
to be more comfortable than in a 22 year old truck and usually I go a
lot further than 100 miles on those occasions.

Cor van de Water
Chief Scientist
Proxim Wireless

office +1 408 383 7626                    Skype: cor_van_de_water
XoIP   +31 87 784 1130                    private: cvandewater.info

http://www.proxim.com

This email message (including any attachments) contains confidential and
proprietary information of Proxim Wireless Corporation.  If you received
this message in error, please delete it and notify the sender.  Any
unauthorized use, disclosure, distribution, or copying of any part of
this message is prohibited.