Team of Tesla lawyers to defend prior art.

________________________________
From: EV <ev-boun...@lists.evdl.org> on behalf of Lee Hart via EV
<ev@lists.evdl.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 7, 2017 4:58 PM
To: Electric Vehicle Discussion List
Subject: Re: [EVDL] TESLA - Patent Issued for Transient Detection of an
Exceptional Charge Event in a Series Connected Battery Element

Danny Ames via EV wrote:
> Yet another advanced strategy Tesla has come up with to keep Li battery packs
> from thermal run away and charge safely and quickly.Danny
>
> Patent Issued for Transient Detection of an Exceptional Charge Event in a
> Series Connected Battery Element (USPTO 9529048)

Man, they sure make it difficult to tell what (if anything) is new or
any different than what people have been doing for decades.

Can anyone find anything in here that's actually a new invention?

--
Teaching children to program goes against the grain of modern education.
Just imagine the chaos if they learned to think logically, plan, create,