Hi Jukka,

I will hang on to the shells, they have been in my yard a few months already, I
can wait a few more weeks ;-)

Do you have the outline of the box? With the half-pack (24 modules stacked
sideways) across the back

(under the rear seat) and the two quarter packs under the front seats/rear
footwell with small stacks of

4 + 4 + 2 + 2 modules on each quarter pack? The height of the shell varies
quite a bit from front to back!

There is also a stiffening bar across between the 4+4 and the 2+2 stacks, but
it can be left out if it is in the way.

Let me know if I need to ship it with the shell.

Cor van de Water
Chief Scientist
Proxim Wireless

office +1 408 383 7626                    Skype: cor_van_de_water
XoIP   +31 87 784 1130                    private: cvandewater.info

http://www.proxim.com

This email message (including any attachments) contains confidential and
proprietary information of Proxim Wireless Corporation.  If you received this
message in error, please delete it and notify the sender.  Any unauthorized
use, disclosure, distribution, or copying of any part of this message is
prohibited.