Please see all the successful outdoor outlets and signs we have
accomplished:

http://aprs.org/EV-charging-signs.html

Even putting up a sign and having an EXTENSION cord in the ranger's office
is sufficient.  Just having the sign up is 99% of the awareness that EV's
need so desperately... even if no one actually uses it.

Bob