I suggest you make contact with former evdl member Will Becket.
I do not have his email address, but his contact info is on:
https://www.yelp.com/biz/beckett-pc-solutions-aptos

https://www.facebook.com/BeckettPcSolutions/

(His experience)
Several years ago way, way back when Will was driving the sister EV to my
S-10 Blazer Solar-Electric (defunct) had converted for me, which Will bought
off actor Robin Williams (rip), see
http://www.evalbum.com/imgm.php?n=203a.jpg&w=900&h=675
 (image shot at the Almaden Park fun-run where they liked having a
no-exhaust support vehicle to tag along with the runners, etc.)

Will had taken his family to Big Basin Park, see
https://goo.gl/maps/i3tS1ktaDjs
 this is way up in the Santa_Cruz-CA mountains, on a twisty-turny 30mph
mountain road (of the two ways to get there, even the easier way could be
considered 'car-sick alley').

Once up there, and after talking to park rangers for permission, Will parked
his EV next to a campground restroom (see the image on the above goo map),
and carefully ran (so no one could trip on it) a 12-3 extension cord into
the window to get an overnight L1 charge. This way back before j1772. He had
his on-board 120VAC charger set to only draw 10A so their outlet's AC
breaker would not trip.

I suggest you contact Will (via a phone call), and ask how he sweet-talked
the EV-naive park rangers into allowing him to mooch a charge over night.

BTW, later Will sold that Blazer EV
http://www.evalbum.com/203
 to get a Solectria Force EV. But interestingly,
 it looks like that Blazer EV was sold again for export to Norway, see
http://www.evalbum.com/2894
 (I do not think the new owner has the straight story on the history of his
notable EV).

For EVLN EV-newswire posts use:
http://evdl.org/evln/

{brucedp.neocities.org}