A "house style" 330 watt solar panel weighs around 50 lbs, so ten of them would be 500 lbs, leaving 2500 for the rest of your vehicle.

Flexible or thin film panels weigh less, but require even more surface area.

If you use the solar panels "as" your roof you at least get to put that weight to use as part of your vehicle body, BUT, then your vehicle gets too hot from the sun (or if you insulate under the panels, THEY get too hot and need to be cooled by a misting system or lose efficiency).

For smaller vehicles I've basically decided the weight hit of solar panels are not worth it unless the vehicle is for "occasional use" like a weekend golf cart or boat.

https://www.summet.com/blog/2017/04/30/practicalities-of-on-board-solar-charging-for-small-evs/

Jay