[ref
http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/614-poorer-Oslo-no-Leaf-EV-driver-busted-used-disheveled-mannequin-as-hov-passenger-tp4686647.html
]

I got to wondering about what brand of EV that guy was driving. Was it
really an EV or just a clueless media outlet calling an electrified (hybrid)
an EV.

Looking at the image the media outlet provided
https://i1.wp.com/norwaytoday.info/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/tbdaa3eb.jpg

 I zoomed in on the center console shifter as the item I would used to ID
which vehicle this was. An image search
http://www.roperld.com/science/graphics/LEAFShifter.jpg

 of what plugins were sold in Norway led me to believe his was a ~2012 Leaf
EV
http://nissannews.com/en-US/nissan/usa/releases/1d44369b-f753-4f1a-bb61-a8dd96c205ce

Though not many styling changes occurred over the years of the Leaf EV's
release, I figured any guy that wanted a free ride in (Hwy) E18's priority
lane (like equivalent to CA's hov lanes), went cheap and brought an older
used model Leaf EV to pinch pennies (kroner).

Also take a look at the mannequin. He only used the top half, and he didn't
even spend the time to make her look less disheveled
https://wardrobelooks.com/disheveled-messy-womens-hairstyles/

For EVLN EV-newswire posts use:
http://evdl.org/evln/