http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Bolt-EV-amp-Electric-skateboards-review-v-td4686739.html
EVLN: Bolt EV & Electric-skateboards review (v)
Geared Up goes electric: Hands-on with the Chevy Bolt EV and our favorite
high-tech skateboards
This week, our gadget show Geared Up is taking its energy to a different
level ... We also check out Tim's collection of electric-powered skateboards

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-StoreDot-s-FlashBattery-claims-charges-an-EV-battery-in-only-five-minutes-v-td4686738.html
EVLN: StoreDot's FlashBattery claims charges an EV battery in only five
minutes (v)
Smartphones that charge in five minutes 'could arrive next year' ...
Smartphones with batteries that fully charge in five minutes could be
available to consumers next year. The technology was first shown off in ...

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Peterbilt-Model-520-waste-e-truck-WasteExpo-2017-show-in-New-Orleans-LA-td4686737.html
EVLN: Peterbilt Model 520 waste e-truck @WasteExpo 2017 show in
New_Orleans-LA
“Powering heavy refuse trucks is a logical next step in the adaptation of
our electric drive technology to vehicles requiring conversion to
zero-emission operation ...

+
http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/Finland-s-2030-250k-EV-goal-gt-needs-subsidies-VAT-free-status-amp-public-EVSE-v-td4686736.html
Finland's 2030 250k EV goal> needs subsidies, VAT-free status& public EVSE
(v)
Finland drive far fewer electric cars than their Nordic neighbours ... High
prices, few charging stations ...

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/Kewa-Santo-Domingo-Pueblo-EVSE-on-I-25-between-Albuquerque-amp-Santa-Fe-NM-td4686735.html
Kewa (Santo Domingo) Pueblo EVSE on I-25 between Albuquerque& Santa_Fe-NM
American Indian pueblo gets electric car charging station
An American Indian community is getting the first electric vehicle charging
station along the Interstate 25 corridor between Albuquerque and Santa Fe

http://evdl.org/evln/
For all EVLN EV-newswire posts

{brucedp.neocities.org}