Qualifier: being in Silicon Valley, CA (in July), please forgive my lack of
living-with-snow experience
(when I was a boy, it only snowed once in Sunnyvale, and it was so
light/small an amount, it took all the snow gathered from a whole blocks of
front lawns to make a smallish snowman. It was all melted by the afternoon.
-We may not have snow, but we sure have a lot of greedy landlords raising
the rent/cost of living here- ).

Looking at the evdl nabble archive
http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=search_page&node=413529&query=snow
 shows a DIY e-snowplough

A search on  evalbum snow
https://www.google.com/search?q=evalbum+snow&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
 gives

Doctorbass' 2014 19hp Electric Lithium Snowblowe - EV Album
www.evalbum.com/4844
Feb 6, 2014 - Watt Hours/Mile, It require alot less energy than i tought! At
full load with 15 inched thick of wet and compact snow it draw max of 5.5kW
fully

Joe Lorenzi's Walk-Behind Snow Blower - EV Album
www.evalbum.com/3628
Battery Powered 726E Snow Blower “John Deere 726E Snow Blower”. Engine and
Battery Mounted to Frame. Last Updated 07-27-2015. Engine and Battery ...

Electric Snowblower - EV Album
www.evalbum.com/2166
Dec 6, 2008 - I haven't tried it yet, since we don't have any snow yet. ...
is comparable to an 8hp gas engine. it tears through snow like its no one's
business.

Charles Thibault's Eaton Snow Blower - EV Album
www.evalbum.com/2612
May 6, 2009 - Eaton Snow Blower. Motor, Morpower Electric Motor 1- or
2-Phase AC Motor find on ebay 5.5 Hp, 3450 RPM, Single Phase Motor is
Reversible

John Gislason's John Deere 826 - EV Album
www.evalbum.com/758
Jun 3, 2012 - Converted JD 826 (8 hp, 26") two-stage snow blower. Motor,
HDN56MRB34D51 1- or 2-Phase AC 5 HP, 240V, 15A (5.1KW) "compressor duty" ...

Other links to explore are:

http://www.diyelectriccar.com/forums/showthread.php/evdl-electric-snowblower-54836.html
[EVDL] electric snowblower - DIY Electric Car Forums
Jan 31, 2011 - Just saw this (electric snowblower) on the evalbum. It looks
awesome! ... self-propelled snow blower could handle several batteries I
think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8gRz0PsBOQ
John Deere Electric-Converted Snow Blower 726E - ▶ 0:20
Feb 18, 2011 - Uploaded by DietDewTime ... You can find more information on
this conversion at: http ...

http://www.elec-trak.com/forum/showthread.php?5738-E20-Elec-Trak-with-40-quot-Berco-2-stage-Snow-Blower
E20 Elec Trak with 40" Berco 2 stage Snow Blower - Elec-Trak.com
Dec 13, 2016 - I've posted a video on you tube after clearing the snow this
morning ... 12/12/2016 Its overly long ... Ont. Canada
http://www.evalbum.com/3985

http://www.mytractorforum.com/193-electric-alternative-powered-machinery/102904-electric-snow-blower-conversion.html
Electric snow blower conversion? - MyTractorForum.com - The ...
Nov 16, 2009 - I was given a 20" two stage snow blower (I have never seen
one that ... better than the gas engine ever was.
http://www.evalbum.com/2166.

Let the evdl know how your project progresses and take lots of pics, so you
can upload them to a (free)  evalbum.com page documenting it.

I thank the creators and maintainers of EValbum, that made all that EV
information possible. It is an invaluable EV resource in so many, many ways
:-)

For EVLN EV-newswire posts use:
http://evdl.org/evln/