http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Bolt-w-EVgrin-inducing-acceleration-gt-This-honestly-blew-my-mind-v-td4687320.html
EVLN: Bolt w/ EVgrin-inducing acceleration> 'This honestly blew my mind' (v)
2018 Chevy Bolt Rocky Mountain Test: How Chevy's Re-Gen Braking Blew Our
Circuits
This combo, and the electric motor's instant torque, allow the Bolt to hit
60 in a ... I haven't driven every EV out there, but my arguments against
them drop away ...

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Buy-a-Zero-e-Motorcycle-gt-get-a-prepaid-Visa-card-between-July-5-31-td4687319.html
EVLN: Buy a Zero e-Motorcycle> get a prepaid Visa card between July 5-31
Zero Motorcycles is committed to transforming the motorcycling experience by
bringing innovative electric motorcycles to market with exceptional value
and ...

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Women-are-willing-to-buy-amp-drive-an-EV-gt-Overtaking-Men-in-the-Fast-Lane-td4687318.html
EVLN: Women are willing to buy& drive an EV> Overtaking Men in the Fast Lane
Women are “more open than men” to the idea of buying a fully electric car
... The research found that “the main challenges to growth in the EV market
are high ...

+
http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/One-of-the-smallest-homegrown-metal-Electric-trike-ph-fabricators-gt-K-E-A-gains-momentum-td4687317.html
One of the smallest homegrown metal Electric-trike.ph fabricators> K.E.A.
gains momentum
... meter property in Silang, Cavite in anticipation of the mass production
of electric-powered tricycles. K.E.A. is investing additional P80 million
for this new plant ...

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/L3-amp-2-EVSE-on-HKBCF-Island-gt-the-world-s-longest-Hong-Kong-to-Zhuhai-sea-bridge-cn-td4687316.html
L3&2 EVSE on HKBCF Island> the world's longest Hong Kong to Zhuhai
sea_bridge.cn
The stations can be used to charge different kinds of electric vehicles,
such as public buses, long-distance coaches, travel buses, shuttle buses and
electric taxis ...

http://evdl.org/evln/
For all EVLN EV-newswire posts