EVLN: Bolt w/ EVgrin-inducing acceleration> 'This honestly blew my mind' (v)
2018 Chevy Bolt Rocky Mountain Test: How Chevy's Re-Gen Braking Blew Our
This combo, and the electric motor's instant torque, allow the Bolt to hit
60 in a ... I haven't driven every EV out there, but my arguments against
them drop away ...
EVLN: Buy a Zero e-Motorcycle> get a prepaid Visa card between July 5-31
Zero Motorcycles is committed to transforming the motorcycling experience by
bringing innovative electric motorcycles to market with exceptional value
and ...
EVLN: Women are willing to buy& drive an EV> Overtaking Men in the Fast Lane
Women are “more open than men” to the idea of buying a fully electric car
... The research found that “the main challenges to growth in the EV market
are high ...

One of the smallest homegrown metal fabricators> K.E.A.
gains momentum
... meter property in Silang, Cavite in anticipation of the mass production
of electric-powered tricycles. K.E.A. is investing additional P80 million
for this new plant ...
L3&2 EVSE on HKBCF Island> the world's longest Hong Kong to Zhuhai
The stations can be used to charge different kinds of electric vehicles,
such as public buses, long-distance coaches, travel buses, shuttle buses and
electric taxis ...
For all EVLN EV-newswire posts

Read EVAngel's EV News at
Please discuss EV drag racing at NEDRA (