http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Tesla-S-85D-life-gt-Smart-Navigation-Is-Brilliant-gt-from-od-to-Berlin-and-back-td4687389.html
EVLN: Tesla-S 85D life> Smart Navigation Is Brilliant> (from Łódź to Berlin
and back)
This is something that anyone driving an electric vehicle and getting close
to an empty battery would do well to understand ...

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Volkswagen-s-EV-Will-Sell-for-7-8K-Cheaper-Than-the-Tesla-3-td4687388.html
EVLN: Volkswagen's EV Will Sell for $7-8K Cheaper Than the Tesla-3
Volkswagen announced that the I.D. Concept, the company's electric ... in a
presentation designed to favorably compare the VW concept electric vehicle
(EV) ...

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-10-double-decker-Uzabus-amp-Tranzit-e-buses-in-July-for-Wellington-nz-commuters-td4687387.html
EVLN: 10 double-decker Uzabus& Tranzit e-buses in July for Wellington.nz
commuters
Electric buses confirmed for Wellington transport fleet
If the electric buses prove efficient we will be sure to see them pop-up
across the country. This is but the first step to an all-electric vehicle
NZ. With developments ...

+
http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/Oakton-s-Des-Plaines-IL-campus-adds-electric-vehicle-charging-stations-td4687386.html
Oakton's Des_ Plaines-IL campus adds electric vehicle charging stations
Drivers of electric vehicles are now able to charge their cars at Oakton
Community College's Des Plaines campus, 1600 E. Golf Road. The dual charging
station ...

http://evdl.org/evln/
For all EVLN EV-newswire posts