% ***Note: the evdl nabble archive [
http://evdl.org/evln/
] has the following announcement banner-ed at the top of their page:

 Scheduled Maintenance: Nabble will be down for scheduled maintenance on Aug
23, 2017; 1:00am. The downtime will be around 6 hours.

Its unclear which time zone that is, but I will assume our evdl archive will
go down (be unavailable) at 1a & be back up by 10a PST.

As far as I know, this does not mean the evdl.org will be down, just that
archive.
An unofficial alternative evdl archive (which shouldn't be affected) is:
https://www.mail-archive.com/ev@lists.evdl.org/maillist.html

*So, I have posted tomorrow's EVLN news times 10 hours early for your
viewing pleasure.
BTW, I may use this posting early method when I am in TX for their Sept.
NDEW EVent(s).
%

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-more-spyshots-gt-Audi-E-Tron-Quattro-Electric-SUV-td4687771.html
EVLN: (more spyshots) > Audi E-Tron Quattro Electric SUV
Spyshots: Audi e-tron quattro Electric SUV Looks Too Sexy Not to Get an ICE
 ... Audi E-Tron Quattro EV Spotted Testing Again; To Get Driver Assist ...
Audi e-Tron Quattro electric coupe-SUV is slated to make its global premier
in 2018, which is when the company will also begin the production of the EV

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Deutsche-Post-DHL-and-Ford-deliver-new-electric-van-td4687770.html
EVLN: Deutsche Post DHL and Ford deliver new electric van
The electric vans, dubbed the 'StreetScooter WORK XL', will be used to
deliver parcels in urban areas of Germany, with a rollout of 2,500 vehicles
planned by ...

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Giddy-intentions-don-t-feed-the-bulldog-gt-master-s-thesis-online-EVmatch-td4687769.html
EVLN: Giddy intentions don't feed the bulldog> (master’s thesis online:
EVmatch)
Santa Barbara Startup EVMatch Connects Electric ...
ucsb.edu grad master’s degree thesis started EVMatch: a use-fee
payment-method by plugin drivers who want a charge, to charge-station owners
(EVSE@ homes, businesses, public, etc.) ...

+
http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/vaporware-gt-Is-Dyson-Secretly-Expanding-From-Appliances-To-Electric-Cars-td4687768.html
(vaporware)> Is Dyson Secretly Expanding From Appliances To Electric Cars?
Rumours mount that Dyson may, in fact, be building an electric car following
the recruitment of its second Aston Martin executive in a year. Announced
this week ...

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/Columbus-OH-apartment-complexes-can-apply-for-rebates-on-electric-car-chargers-td4687767.html
Columbus-OH apartment complexes can apply for rebates on electric car
chargers
Hoping to encourage the use of electric cars, Smart Columbus is offering to
spend a total of $170,000 in rebates to owners and developers who install
charging ...

http://evdl.org/evln/
For all EVLN EV-newswire posts

{brucedp.neocities.org}