 Subject: Re: [EVDL] Lynch motor
 To: "Electric Vehicle Discussion List" <ev@lists.evdl.org>
 Cc: "Alan Brinkman" <ba...@icoe.org>
 Date: Saturday, August 26, 2017, 2:28 PM

 Andrew,

 I read your question too fast and thought of
 wind powered generator. TheĀ  below response was aimed at
 wind power.

 The Lynch is a
 quality motor. Agni, PMG, ETEK, there are several good
 makers of a similar motor. I was going to mention to go with
 a brushed motor for simplicity, but researched three phase
 motors with charge controllers or rectifiers to produce DC
 power.

 Then I thought about
 one wire car alternators. There is a company, WindBlue Power
 that takes new parts for an alternator and winds them with
 thinner wire, but more of it to increase the production at
 low RPM, and puts in strong magnets as well. They sell kits
 at a reasonable price.
 http://www.windbluepower.com/

 I have no connection to this
 company.