You could get a 120vac grid tie inverter. Those typically have a mppt front end
that boosts or bucks to a nominal 180vdc before inverting to 120vac.

Connect the two 180v dc buses and you're good to go.

Having a bit of storage capacity on that dc bus would be ideal for starting
loads

⁣Sent from BlueMail ​