I'm in Oregon. We have quite a nice network or Aerovironment chargers, both
level 2 and DCFC with Chademo support. I'm about to take on a lease for a 2016
Spark EV which has a CCS combo connector. CCS s upport in Oregon/Washington is
very limited to mostly the I5 Corridor, with some notable gaps and no coverage
along the coast highway that I can see in the charging maps.
Is there any plan to upgrade the existing DCFC Chademo EVSE to support CCS
combo as well, or install more of the chargepoint dual headed DCFC stations?

Paul Wallace