Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

-----Original Message-----
From: Thos True via EV <ev@lists.evdl.org>
To: Electric Vehicle Discussion List <ev@lists.evdl.org>
Cc: Thos True <evpa...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sun, Nov 12, 2017 12:25 AM
Subject: Re: [EVDL] EVLN: Bigfoot #20 monster Electric-truck in epic Mad Max
(eon.com pr) race (v)

Thanks for the nice remarks

Many know I am now semi retired on a quite peaceful beach in THAILAND BUT still
tinkering.
A very large (620 lbs) dc interpolled motor now resides on a shelf with its
controller where the Bigfoot 20 motor used to be.
It is brand new but 9 years old.
It would excel in a large Bus or 225 +mph dragster with ETs in the mid to lo 6s.

WHO WANTS THE POWER??

Very impressive array! I remember Rich Rudman and I fantasizing about doing
a monster truck back in the late '90s....Great to see things moving along
this path.

-Tom True

--
Remember, it is not that the glass is half empty, in reality, the glass is
merely twice the size that it needs to be! -TNT'82