Did anybody else notice the dually pickup that was also briefly shown?
I had a diesel dually that I used for hauling the vehicles to events for
several years, and really enjoyed the stability. Especially when compared
to a standard pick up or even the beefed up 3/4 ton Suburban that we also
used for the trailers.

--
Remember, it is not that the glass is half empty, in reality, the glass is
merely twice the size that it needs to be! -TNT'82