-------- Original message --------From: Bob Bath via EV <ev@lists.evdl.org>
Date: 12/1/17  2:59 AM  (GMT+02:00) To: Electric Vehicle Discussion List
<ev@lists.evdl.org> Cc: Bob Bath <civicwithac...@yahoo.com> Subject: [EVDL]
Towing with a Bolt
Hi All,
   My bro asked me a question I never worried about with Civicwithacord, nor my
LEAF: Why is it so bad to toe with an EV?/Warranty voiding?

My first answer was of course, range drop with rolling resistance and added
weight requiring more amps.
My second answer was guessing that more amps mean more heat as well as worse
voltage sag on the traction pack. But am I missing anything else?

Appreciatively,

Bob Bath, from his iPod, so any misspellings are from autocorrect or fat
fingers on a small device, not cluelessness..