I found a previous discussion I started regarding Volt versus Leaf batteries.
Jerry Dycus offered up some useful information, although I'm still undecided
which pack to use in the Ariens Amp electric riding mower.
I've not been able to find a contact via email for Jerry, although I suspect
I've seen it somewhere. Grey matter failure to blame here.
I'd like to re-open the discussion of the decision making for one pack over the
other and to purchase one from Jerry, if they are still available.
How does one contact Mr. Dycus via email? It seems appropriate to take my
discussion off-list.

If anyone has other comments regarding selecting one type over the other,
please chime in.
thanksfred