Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2017 12:48:28 -0500
From: Philip Rash <>
Subject: [EVDL] BMS recommendation/ experiences?

Hello, I've been driving my Dakota truck EV conversion for over 7 years,
and finally pulled the plug & bought a lithium battery pack. (46 CALB
cells, which should arrive this week!). Now I'm looking at BMS's, and am
curious if anyone has any experience with the Thunderstruck BMS? ( ). Positive/ negative experiences from
anyone who's used it would be appreciated; I'm also considering Lithiumate
or Orion, but those seem quite a bit pricier. Thanks!