% chocolate is humans, not dogs %

https://www.innovatorsmag.com/santa-trades-sleigh-for-electric-car/
Santa swaps sleigh for electric car
15th December 2017

[image
https://www.innovatorsmag.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Santa-32-1-750x400.jpg

video
https://youtu.be/xhQbI_dm4v0
Santa Goes Electric - Four Cities in Four Days
]

Santa has ditched the sleigh for an electric car on the UK leg of his
journey this Christmas.

The savvy marketing promotion of the new 100% electric Renault ZOE took
place around London, Cardiff, Cannock and Manchester. Santa and his elves
distributed 1,000 boxes of Montezuma’s Christmas chocolate to places where
the people deserve a treat, including a fire station, hospital, hospice and
police station.

Ashley Wade, Group Marketing Manager for Renault Retail Group said: “We were
overwhelmed with the welcome we received on our trip – Santa even got a fist
bump from a passing moped. We met some extremely special people and will
remember our day with them for a long time. What started out as a marketing
campaign soon turned into something much more, reminding us what Christmas
is really all about.”
[© ACHEMA 2018]

https://petjam.co.uk/blogs/petjam-blog/santa-swaps-his-reindeer-for-an-electric-car
Santa swaps his reindeer for an electric car! | PetJam
https://petjam.co.uk/blogs/petjam-blog/santa-swaps-his-reindeer-for-an-electric-car
SantaGoesElectric swapping his reindeer for an electric Renault Zoe... can
you believe it? Get in the Christmas spirit and ... All this week you can
spot Santa as he test-drives his new electric sleigh around the UK. He is on
a mission to see ... Is it really true that a car can be better than the
reindeer? Santa's 122 million mile ...
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1991/5423/files/SantaGoesElectric_large.png?v=1512397357
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1991/5423/files/Santa_Goes_Electric_CO2_Infographic_2_1200x6282_large.jpg?v=1512397437

For EVLN EV-newswire posts use: