http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Tesla-pickup-truck-after-Model-Y-EV-tp4689026.html
EVLN: Tesla pickup truck after Model Y EV
Musk gives 'promise' that Tesla will make pickup truck after Model Y
December 26, 2017 Tesla will build a pickup truck soon after producing
electric crossover vehicle Model Y, CEO Elon Musk said on Tuesday. "I
promise that we will make a pickup truck right after Model Y. Have had the
core design/engineering elements in my mind for almost 5 years. Am dying to
build it," Musk wrote in a Twitter post ...

+
https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/amg-and-linkin-park-team-up-to-give-electric-sports-cars-a-new-voice/
AMG and Linkin Park team up to give electric sports cars a new voice
Dec 22, 2017  There's thinking outside of the box, and then there's letting
Linkin Park help decide what your next generation of electric cars will
sound like, and that's precisely what Mercedes-AMG is doing. As electric
cars become more familiar and the lack of the sound of an internal
combustion engine loses its novelty, automakers are ...
https://cnet2.cbsistatic.com/img/vcq_Eey0N-83dI8gLrhBKJM23Kw=/2017/12/22/8e9037dd-f8f0-49c2-981a-2478050f0ca0/17c435-03.jpg

https://www.ultragamerz.com/nvidia-is-powering-urban-mobility-autonomous-electric-car-the-uniti/
NVIDIA Is Powering Urban Mobility & Autonomous Electric Car, The UNITI
December 24, 2017  Nvidia continues it efforts in developing AI in auto
industry by contributing to the UNITI project. For the sustainable
production facility on the Swedish coast, startup Uniti recently unveiled a
vision for the future transportation. The centerpiece: Uniti One ...

For EVLN EV-newswire posts use:
 http://evdl.org/archive/