http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-winter-EV-crashes-Tesla-3-Loses-Snow-Fight-Another-Hits-Deer-at-45MPH-tp4689057.html
EVLN: (winter EV crashes)> Tesla-3 Loses Snow Fight, Another Hits Deer at
45MPH
We struck a good sized deer in our #Model3 at 45 mph and everyone was well
protected. The damage is illustrated ... We have full confidence in Model 3!

+
https://cleantechnica.com/2017/12/31/2-dozen-electric-vehicle-predictions-2018/
2 Dozen Electric Vehicle Predictions For 2018
December 31st, 2017  “What major news, milestones, and developments related
to electric vehicles will occur in 2018?” In an attempt to answer this
question I've grabbed my crystal ball and tapped my inner Carnac the
Magnificent [ http://www.dictionary.com/browse/carnac ] to bring ... (Tesla
unveils the Model Y CUV) ...
https://c1cleantechnicacom-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/files/2017/12/Tesla-Model-Y-Theophilus-Chin.jpg

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/why-elon-musk-named-his-electric-car-tesla/
Why Elon Musk named his electric car Tesla
December 31, 2017  He envisioned a system that could transmit radio and
electricity across the globe. After successful experiments in Colorado
Springs, CO, in 1899, Tesla began building ... a global “World System” near
Shoreham on Long Island, hoping to power vehicles ... wirelessly ... The ...
broadcast tower ... was torn down for scrap in 1917 to pay Tesla’s hotel
bill ...
https://static.seattletimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/7cb3ea0e-edb4-11e7-bf0c-5fece2b26a20-640x401.jpg

For EVLN EV-newswire posts use:
 http://evdl.org/archive/