This pickup was next to my truck at Maker Fair Orlando last year, it was really nicely done. His only issue was that the battery was right under the black bedliner, so he had to route cooling air to the battery with fans and plastic tubes. Unfortunately, I heard that it has since gotten into an accident and was totaled.

Jay

On 01/08/2018 03:53 AM, Cor van de Water via EV wrote:
Dave,
You may want to contact this Florida guy that did it nice enough that it made
it into some articles:
<https://priuschat.com/threads/2005-prius-to-light-duty-pickup-truck-conversion.165865/>

Cor.

-----Original Message-----
From: EV [mailto:ev-boun...@lists.evdl.org] On Behalf Of David Chapman via EV
Sent: Monday, January 08, 2018 12:11 AM
To: Electric Vehicle Discussion List
Cc: David Chapman
Subject: Re: [EVDL] Prius pickup anyone?

That did the trick, thanks Cor. Yes, that is what I will have to look for if it goes the
OEM route. Still waiting on the decision from USAA tho. Dach. "Do what you can, with
what you have, where you are" - Theodore Roosevelt “We reached the old wolf in time
to watch a fierce green fire dying in her eyes .... I was young then, and full of
trigger-itch; I thought that because fewer wolves meant more deer, that no wolves would
mean hunters’ paradise. But after seeing the green fire die, I sensed that neither the
wolf nor the mountain agreed with such a view.” - Aldo Leopold

     On Sunday, January 7, 2018 10:56 PM, Alan Brinkman via EV