> From: John Blair <johnbl...@jgblairphoto.com>
>
> We are a four EV family now and that is two too many… We are about 40 minutes
> west of Santa Rosa in the redwood forests of Northern California.

Wow. If I were 800 miles closer, I’d be all over this!

But I have to milk goats twice a day, and can’t do a trip like that, even
without my 16’ bobtail.

But if anyone in the neighbourhood (SW BC) wants it, you can borrow my trailer
for the cost of the insurance (about C$60, as I recall).

(Salt Spring Island is the self-declared EV capital of Canada, having over 70
vehicles in a population of under 10,000.)