Hi,

I am new to this listing, so forgive me if I commit some blunder in this
post!

I have two Vectrix VX-1 scooters in need of batteries, and it appears that
Leaf cells are well suited for a retro-fit. One complete Leaf battery pack
would provide enough cells for both scooters (need 19 modules for each
bike).

I am aware that there are online vendors of used Leaf cells (Ebay,
HybridAuto, etc.) but they are costly.  One complete Leaf battery pack would
provide enough cells for both scooters (need 19 modules for each bike).

I can only ride one bike at a time (and I only have one BMS right now) so my
immediate desire is to locate enough decent cells to power one of the
scooters.

Anyone out there got a line on a Leaf battery pack they would like to split?
Any Vectrix hobbyists out there?

Thanks

Matt