Hi Jerry,
I have a good number of MeanWell S-240-48 which have a trimpot to set the max
voltage
and some people have designed small screw-on boards to add current limit to
these supplies
to use them as simple I-U chargers at 48V 5A each so a pair of them can charge
a 4kWh pack overnight
within 8 hours if it is completely drained.
https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Mean-Well/S-240-48/

For my current truck, I will take 48V server supplies and modify those to
become a charger,
the main reason to do that is because I can get those 3kW supplies for $20.
2 of them can max out a public charging station, 6kW from a J1772.

For vehicle to house from a 48V pack, I would look at used UPS (Uninterruptible
Power Supply)
with bad batteries and find one that takes 48V of batteries. These are not the
small supplies,
you likely will end up buying a 3 or 5kVA UPS to get this battery voltage.
I even found a cheap 3kVA UPS that takes 120VDC batteries, perfect for my
previous truck.
I just had to remove the wire from the external battery pack enclosure and wire
it via a
DC breaker into the truck as backup battery, so I could plug the UPS into the
truck and get 110VAC
Cor.