Sounds reasonable, but surely the charge current is much less than the discharge, so voltage drop on discharge will triggrer low charge cutoff for the pack long before this becomes an issue with charging? I have had problems with high self discharge on headway cells, still within spec of 5% per month, but even at 5% it is enough to cause serious problems when others are zero, unless it is charged often.